Simon is a leader in our Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods Practices in Southeast Asia. He leads our work on digital and advanced transformation in consumer-goods companies in Asia.
Simon works primarily with retail and consumer goods clients in China, Japan, and Southeast Asia. He supports clients on a range of issues related to strategy, revenue growth management, digital and advanced analytics, sales-force transformations, and supply chain.
Examples of Simon’s recent client work include the following:
- helping a leading Vietnamese conglomerate create a digital ecosystem strategy that included a loyalty program and customer loyalty management analytics
- supporting a global beverages manufacturer by identifying more than $100 million in potential in Asia through revenue growth management and by outlining organizational implications
- leading a pan-Asian revenue growth management program aimed at capturing more than $3 billion in sales growth in multiple markets, which also involved building client capabilities in advanced analytics
- worked with a leading multinational consumer-products company in developing and rolling out a route-to-market approach in its Indonesia business, using advanced analytics to identify high-potential segments and reallocate its sales force
- supported a leading fast-moving consumer-goods company in creating its manufacturing footprint in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations